Centro Italia container terminal
is the Business Unit of Interporto Marche spa dedicated to the management and development of the daily operations of the container terminal area.
To promote the growth of intermodal and/or co-modal transportation and the management of container units and cargo train handling besides IT data processing.
- INTERMODAL TRANSPORT UNIT REPAIR WORKSHOP
- DANGEROUS AND IMFLAMMABLE GOODS HANDLING
- TEMPORARY CUSTOMS WAREHOUSING
MONDAY-FRIDAY 8.00 – 20.00
SATURDAY 8.00-13.00 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Terminal Container area: sq.mt. 110,000 mq. under 24h/video surveillance recording,
- Served by 6 rail tracks, housing up to a 500-metre long train;
- 2 CVS Ferrari cranes, model reach stacker, 35 tons max loading capacity/8mts.
- 4 check-in and check-out rail platforms and relevant electric-powered dead-end railway tracks housing up to 695-metre long train, located beside the West-East “Orte-Falconara” main railway line.
Distance from Falconara cargo Station: km 14.
The opening of “Jesi-Interporto” cargo station is scheduled for May 2013 and its full operations cut down container terminal maneuvering and access operation costs of Interporto Marche.
Nicola Paradiso, Director
mob.ph.no.+39.335.7441175 e.mail address: email@example.com
Adriana Battistini Market Developer
mob.ph.no.+39.335.1013741 e.mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Luca Celli, Marketing & Communication
mob.ph.no.+39.339.2319354 e.mail address: email@example.com
ph.no. +39.0731.605182 e.mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org